To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Vienna, VA 22180
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Engagement Advisor
Navy Federal Credit Union • Vienna, VA
Posted 4 days ago
Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine IND123
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
To enable partnership with business owners to influence technology direction and decision-making based on a comprehensive view of current and future needs to ensure ISD strategic alignment across the enterprise. To help ISD establish an effective service experience by knowing and engaging our customers, driving adoption of technology decisions, and shaping the demand for services. Work is performed under limited supervision.
• Inform and educate enterprise stakeholders by identifying gaps in knowledge between Line of Business and ISD by conducting meetings to discuss available services
• Develop a formal channel for enterprise-wide ISD communications that follows and reinforces communication rules and procedures (e.g. post updates, messages, and alerts to the Strategic Alignment and Business Engagement (SABE) portal)
• Monitor Line of Business (LOB) /ISD innovation efforts and drive collaboration with LOB stakeholders and ISAM
• Drive strategic thinking across Navy Federal to ensure alignment with technology planning by conducting strategic discussions with LOB management, Strategic Alignment Manager, and the CTO’s office that leverage industry best practices and trends – Considerable Impact
• Monitor and observe MSRs interaction with members and solicit insights from training and support teams
• Lead LOB through the Annual Financial Planning (AFP) process by facilitating pre-proposal consults with LOB stakeholders and guiding proposal sponsors from concept to prioritization
• Establish and manage updates to the LOB capabilities roadmap by facilitating regular discussions regarding business capabilities, timing and prioritization
• Identify initiatives for discovery services and engage LOB stakeholders to participate with ISD; communicate initiatives progress to LOB stakeholders
• Advocate for LOB/ISD concerns and service needs by representing each party’s perspective by maintaining awareness of existing SLAs, KPIs, and agreements between ISD and partners
• Deliver ISD communications to the enterprise related to major incidents, enterprise-wide changes, via various venues (e.g. portal, in person, email, etc.)
• Build an individual knowledge action plan to improve level of technical fluency, industry awareness, and business acumen
• Build and maintain relationships with LOBs, team members, management, key stakeholders and/or external contacts (vendors, etc.)
• Contribute to SABE Group initiatives and participate in annual planning process for SABER Group
• Contribute to “stepping up our game” initiatives and internal projects, while demonstrating adherence to team agreements and core values
• Ensure compliance with Navy Federal’s ISD standards, practices and processes
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Experience building client relationships, advising business and IT leadership, and managing teams and/or engagements in the financial services industry or consulting environment
• Experience working with cross-functional teams and leading projects
• Experience working in a customer focused IT Service environment
• Advanced skill influencing, negotiating and persuading to reach agreeable exchange and positive outcomes
• Advanced critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Advanced relationship building, negotiation and facilitation skills
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced skill in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, etc.)
• Advanced skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
• Advanced skill using innovative thinking to solve problems and facilitate the decision-making process
• Advanced interpersonal and team building skills
• Advanced skill presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives and information clearly and concisely
• Advanced skill producing desired results and achieving goals and objectives
• Ability to build consensus and deliver processes and frameworks that support alignment between stakeholders across an enterprise
• Ability to articulate leading business issues and trends, including the associated technology implications
• Ability to work independently within a matrixed environment
• Desired – Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field
• Desired – Ability to develop process flows identifying challenges and opportunities in business processes
• Desired – Working knowledge of NFCU’s objectives, functions, policies, products, and services
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability