To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hazelwood, MO
- Area Recruitment Manager
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security-Emergency Dispatcher $15/hr
Securitas USA • Hazelwood, MO
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
EMERGENCY RESPONSE DISPATCHER NEEDED
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES is seeking a unique individual to serve a vital role on the emergency response team situated in a security control center at a local medical-corporate facility. In this role, the dispatcher will monitor multiple cameras on a CCTV system; observing and responding to emergency situations nationwide. Individuals for this position should possess the following qualities:
- Strong computer skills; use of microsoft office is essential, more particularly Microsoft excel
- Strong and articulate verbal communication skills while handling emergencies via phone
- Advanced typing skills; must be able to type a report while speaking on the phone and dispatching officers as needed
- The ability to remain calm and focused during emergency situations
- Experience as an emergency dispatcher, call center supervisor or related experience preferred
Join our TEAM at Securitas Security Services!
PAY: $15 per hour
LOCATION: Berkeley/Normandy area
Questions about our career opportunities? Give our office a call at
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
Don't Wait! This Opportunity Will Not Last Long!