The Executive Assistant provides administrative and clerical support to the Regional Vice President, in addition to other members of the extended team.
1. Calendar and time management: Heavy calendaring, working with multiple markets across the country using Skype, conference bridges and video conferencing.
2. Prepares presentations, reports, and other documents using Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
3. First point of contact for RVP and other team members; answers telephone calls, takes messages, responds to questions, and directs callers to appropriate parties
4. Maintains and updates or creates databases and/or database information
5. Codes, compiles, and files correspondences, records, documents and reports according to an established system
6. Performs administrative functions such as ordering department supplies, coordinating equipment repair, making staff travel arrangements
7. Takes and prepares notes of meetings, conferences, and similar proceedings; coordinates space booking and travel for group meetings; coordinates group hotel, events, and catering for offsite meetings.
8. Sorts and distributes mail and packages to appropriate parties
9. Greets and assists visitors and arrange for escorts, as necessary
10. Extensive travel planning and coordination, including detailed expense reports.
11. Gathers and arranges materials and relevant information for assigned project or person
12. Prepare, organize, and maintain documents and files of a complex or confidential nature, track budget expenditures, manage invoice process and point of contact for accounting process
13. Types letters, memoranda, and reports from drafts and proofreads and reviews documents for grammatical and numerical errors
14. Maintains and tracks department headcount and expense budget
1. HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience
2. 6+ year of experience preferred in related field (e.g., Telecommunications, Business, etc.)
3. Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
4. Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
1. AS/AA or Technical Certification in related discipline strongly desired (e.g., Business, Finance, etc.)
2. Experience in telecommunications industry desired.