To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10202 Foremost Dr
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kerry Inc. • Rothschild, WI
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Want a job you can feel good about? Leading to better encompasses everything we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the world's leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building sustainable solutions for consumers or building benefits and opportunities for employees, the main thread of the Kerry fabric is #LeadingToBetter. With focus on a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Leading to better.
Through sensory science and technology, Kerry develops and manufactures food and beverage solutions for popular brands throughout the world. In fact, you've most likely experienced Kerry in the food or beverages you've consumed in the past few days!
Leading to better, together.
Together, we shape how the world views food and beverage. Leading to better, together means we do this in a culture that nurtures agility, speed, quality and safety and we do this through:
- Celebrating curiosity that leads to action
- Empowering our people
- Promoting diverse thinking
- Investing in innovation
- Acting on sustainability
- Embracing our differences
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.Description and Responsibilities
- Work with functional/departmental and site leaders to ensure that internal customer requests/needs for HR services are being met in a timely and effective manner.
- Analyze, interpret, develop, and implement HR policies, programs, and procedures as appropriate.
- Identify and apply multiple recruiting strategies to ensure a timely and appropriate response to fill open positions. Minimize time to fill open requisitions while improving the fit of new hires.
- Direct interaction with functional and site leaders and employees to gain a first-hand feel for their daily responsibilities and challenges.
- Utilize expertise in diverse HR disciplines to provide comprehensive and effective HR support.
- Form solid working relationships, based on thorough knowledge of the business and HR procedures, with the functional/departmental/site leaders. Coach leaders on appropriate and proactive management techniques.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the plant culture, environment, and supporting functions.
- Manage and support a variety of employee and labor relations activities.
- Develop baseline expertise in all of the HR disciplines. Actively pursue developmental activities to accentuate personal strengths.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements (EEO/AA, FMLA, ADA, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Human Resources or other related field.
- 5 - 7 years’ experience of progressive human resources department in a manufacturing environment
- Integration experience highly desirable.
- PHR Certification(preferred or to be obtained while in the position)
- Functional use of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as HRIS & Timekeeping systems
- Specialized knowledge in several human resources disciplines, which may include compensation, benefits, recruitment, HRIS, organizational development, performance management, etc.
- Ability to appropriately maintain confidentiality & professionalism
- Sense of urgency in addressing organizational/individual needs
- Ability to make timely and informed decisions and understanding of when to escalate issues
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence others in the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mobility: willingness and ability to assume similar or more advanced HR roles in other business units and/or locations preferred