To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Redmond, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant 1
Apex Systems • Redmond, WA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The networking team is designing, building and operating the critical network infrastructure that our clients rely on every day. We are looking for an experienced Business Administrator. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, a team player, have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. They will also possess the ability to work effectively under pressure, within short time constraints, prioritize while multi-tasking, deal with ambiguity and have an aptitude to work independently without significant oversight or instruction to achieve results with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Proactively manage two Partner level calendars, making decisions on his/her behalf for calendar requests based on shifting business priorities to ensure accurate scheduling and appropriate allocation of time. Provide support to manager(s) including help with a wide variety of tasks, including planning and coordinating domestic and international travel, expense reports and keeping them informed of changes to business operations processes and policies.
Provide team support (including headcount management, budget, morale events, and alias management)
Manage space coordination, new employee setup, and procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials and facility requests
Exercise sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity, confidentiality and professionalism in communicating information and working with all levels of employees.
Build and maintain good business relationships with executive level and counterpart administrative staff both internally and externally.
Work as part of a strong admin to manage the needs of the overall organization.
2+ years’ work experience as an administrative support/assistant
• Experience supporting one or more managers in a fast-paced administrative assist capacity is preferred
• Be process-driven, extremely organized, and detail-oriented
• Have high integrity and ability to handle confidential information appropriately
• Able to deal with ambiguity, make independent decisions, be proactive and drive tasks to closure
• Capable of juggling multiple projects at once, actively track pending items and constantly re-prioritize tasks based on changing business needs
• Have a high level of effective interpersonal skills, integrity, self-awareness and excellent customer service skills
• Must possess a proven track record of excellent judgment, problem resolution, team work, negotiation, budgeting and analytical skills, decision making skills and the ability to work under pressure
• Possess a working knowledge of MS products and tools including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint as well as Microsoft internal applications such as HeadTrax, , MSS, MyOrder, Informa, MS Space, etc.
If interested lease reach out to Herb Pierce at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178