$28.00 to $28.78 hourly
Robert Half is seeking out candidates with outstanding customer service skills for a Claims Adjuster Position with one of it’s 500 fortune clients based in Wilmington, DE.
• Investigate and determine the extent of insurance company’s liability to determine how much compensation is needed
• Analyze first reports to determine nature of loss, coverage provided, and scope of damage
• Maintain an active diary, monitor diary to achieve timely development of file and timely disposition of the claim
• Recognize and pursue recovery where possible
• Effective communication with all internal and external customers
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: Email blocked - click to apply
In addition to the above-stated duties, the Claims Adjuster must hold the following skills:
• 5 + years of experience in this field
• Knowledge of current construction methods and costs
• Ability to write estimates using an estimation software
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: DOREEN.DAWOOD@ROBERTHALF.COM
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.