To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH 43229
- Vaco - Columbus
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Software Developer
Vaco Technology • Columbus, OH
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Develop cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) applications that reduce costs for colleges, universities and healthcare institutions
- Support and maintain web applications and web services while troubleshooting issues as recommending improvements
- Work with product owners during system design to determine needs and plan solutions
- Work on a growing team with other awesome developers to help build scalable applications that standardize information flow, increase operational capacity and manage big data
- 5+ years full-stack development experience
- C#: 5+ years
- Angular2 (or above): 2+ years
- HTML: 5+ years
- CSS (Sass/Bootstrap preferred): 5+ years
- Microsoft Entity Framework: 3+ years
- ASP.Net Web API: 2+ years
- Unit Testing Experience: 3+ years
- Exceptional work ethic, attention to detail and superior problem-solving skills
- Ability to hit the ground running and take ownership of project areas quickly
- Experience developing web applications and relational database software
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong technical and business acumen to deliver as much value to our customers as possible
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
What's In It For You
- Join a fast-growing company where your contributions make a difference
- Become part of an experienced entrepreneurial team (it's not our first rodeo!)
- Become a true agile generalist by experiencing all phases of software development from design to implementation
- Ability to impact company culture
Our Technology Stack
- Microsoft Azure
- Entity Framework
- Source control with Git
- Agile development planning with Trello
- Competitive salary
- Full medical, dental, and vision package
- Flexible schedule
- Health and wellness program