The Women’s Health Business Development Executive is responsible for selling the Women's Health Reproductive portfolio, solutions, and value proposition to multiple buyers in different channels to include the C-Suite with a primary focus on securing new business.
Additionally, this position is responsible for developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with Primary Account Owners, Commercial Sales Directors, and Executive Sale Directors.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Work closely with the Commercial Selling and Leadership Teams, SSSD, and Product Directors on developing and implementing strategies that drive new WH & R testing growth within all customer segments.
• Build and maintain a robust pipeline, maintain 80% or greater reach / frequency against WHR Targets and Key Selling / Growth Opportunities.
• Build and maintain a business plan, presented monthly.
• Develop and initiate complimentary strategies and tactics to address competitive activity in collaboration with the SSSD, Primary Account Owner, CSD, ESD and Product Directors.
This is a field-based role with a territory that encompasses Northern California up to the Pacific Northwest.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
• A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience, expertise, and success selling to the OBGYN call point.
• Proven ability to develop relationships with physicians and C-suite that result in successful closure of new business.
• Demonstrated success in implementing and driving key strategies and tactics that win new business.
• Demonstrated success in highly complex and technical selling environments.
• Excellent presentation, communication, and complex clinical selling skills.
• Expertise in WHR portfolio, tools, resources, pilots, physician office workflow and physician behavior.
• Understand, or be able to quickly attain an understanding of the business needs of customers. Job Requirements
• A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience, expertise, and success in the IVF and OBGYN call point.
• In depth knowledge of Women’s Health diagnostic and reproductive biology, including prenatal care, infectious disease, gynecology, and fertility.
• Proven ability to develop effective closing relationships with key physicians, c-suite, administrators and business staff .
• Ability to influence individuals toward product differentiated selling without a direct line authority.
• Ability to work independently and to influence deals while leveraging a complex lab operations and commercial teams.
• Great than 50% travel required.
Bachelor's Degree Required
- Business Development
- Business Requirements
- Clinical Works
- Customer Value Proposition