Ankmar of Denver, a DH Pace Company, Inc. aspires to hire an experienced Commercial Department Service Manager. If you thrive working in a fast paced/multi-tasking environment, are organized, have strong leadership and operations experience, we encourage you to apply!
- Manage day-to-day operations of the department.
- Plan manage and implement schedules to meet daily customer commitments and ensure that the plan is properly executed.
- Review workload and manpower to meet customer commitments in a cost effective manner.
- Ensure that projects are completed timely, below budget and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Review monthly financial/operational reports and work with front-line managers to develop action plans to improve.
- Improve individual performance of the field force you manage through daily, monthly and yearly performance reviews
- Will assist with hiring, training and developing new employees
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills and a good mechanical aptitude.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) as well as experience using a computer in a general business environment
- Driver's license required
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products through over 40 offices in the US. The company is privately-held and family operated for over 90 years, with sales in excess of $500MM.
We set the tone for success, reward hard work and put employees first:
- Advancement and transfer opportunities
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive total benefits package and corporate wellness program
- Paid time off plan