BI Data Analyst
We are currently looking for a ¬¬Business Intelligence Data Analyst for a full-time opportunity on the north side of Indy. This position is responsible for the creation and implementation of business intelligence and data analysis best practices. Assures that all appropriate management levels are effectively utilizing business intelligence. Assists the Leadership Team with special projects and other standard financial reporting and analysis functions. Because of the highly collaborative nature of this role, this person will be on a hybrid work schedule (In office a minimum 2 days a week)
* Extract and analyze data patterns and related trends.
* Design and develop BI dashboards and reports to visualize data into consumable information for organizational metrics and KPI's.
* Implement, develop, maintain and/or update BI tools, databases, dashboards, systems, processes, workflows, or methods.
* Transform existing solutions to new methodology and technology. Focus on establishing data frameworks, roadmaps, and related activities.
* Participate in improving and streamlining processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability, and value.
* Organize and participate in project planning activities to identify and document reporting requirements and develop organizational models, policies and procedures governing distribution and usage of data.
* Perform statistical analysis, build predictive models, and formulate decision models that relate to operational activities to identify opportunities for financial and quality improvement.
* Understand data standards and identify data abnormalities. Instill data quality and integrity in all solutions delivered.
* Identify opportunities for improvement in existing reporting and help automate those
Knowledge and skills required
* Must be detail oriented, a self-starter, and self-driven.
* Must have excellent written/oral/presentation communication skills.
* Strong analytical skills, critical thinker, personal computer skills required.
* Demonstrated competency in data collection, design, data analysis, data quality control, database file management a must.
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
* Must be able to participate in meetings with all levels of management.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Must be a service-oriented, quick learner and team player.
Education and Experience Required
* Minimum 2 years' experience working in a relevant role working specifically with data and the analysis of data including Power BI report writing and Creating Power BI dashboards and reports.
* Ability to write basic SQL queries; help create ad hoc queries and provide data as requested
* Must demonstrate the ability to interpret business data and translate into insightful recommendations
* RPA development/programming experience is a plus
* Preferred BS in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention To Detail
- Business Administration
- Business Intelligence