Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGiver to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
'$500 Hiring Bonus' New Bi-Monthly Bonuses Effective at Start Date
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands and activities
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care and/or work with clients receiving Hospice care
Benefits we offer:
- Merit Increases, Vacation
- Direct Deposit and ability to access earnings daily
- Free training courses through our online learning platform (No previous experience necessary, training provided by Home Instead)
Caregiver Skills and Qualifications:
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV record check and drug screen
- Be 21 years old, Possess a valid driver’s license, social security card and valid auto insurance
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner
COVID-19 and our CAREGivers: our staff is trained in infectious disease control, proper protection procedures and will not care for those who exhibit signs of or have been tested positive for the virus.
We have a variety of shifts available, find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/712.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Setting Appointments
- Alzheimer's Disease