Home Health Aides/Personal Care Workers Needed-Immediate hours to fill In Ozaukee and Washington Counties!
Home Instead is growing and we need your help!
In-Home CAREGivers needed for all shifts including daytime, evenings, overnights & weekends! We service West Bend, Jackson, Hartford,Germantown,Cedarburg,Grafton,Port Washington,Mequon,Saukville, and Port Washington.
Home Instead is looking for kind, caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults throughout Ozaukee County and Washington County. Home Instead provides a variety of in-home care services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Core Value - At Home Instead, we only have one core value, Love(v.) or Love the verb. It's demonstrated by our CEO (God) and our eight key attributes: Patient, Kind, Humble, Selfless, Respectful, Forgiving, Honest and Committed.
CAREGiver Jobs & Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Cares (i.e. assist in dressing, bathing, toileting)
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and car insurance, or have reliable transportation to get to and from shifts.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.