To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greensboro, NC
- Phone: 3304905954
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Engineer Intern - Greensboro, NC (Fall 2018)
Diebold Nixdorf • Greensboro, NC
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a Manufacturing Engineer Intern with Diebold Nixdorf, you will have the responsibility to support the facility in equipment operation training, tooling (proper care), assembly drawings and production problems. You will be expected to develop new, and analyze existing methods and equipment. In addition, you will assist with the other issues necessary for the successful operation of the facility and be involved in product introductions and changes. This is an entry level position and manufacturing experience is a plus.
Some essential functions will include but, are not limited to:
- EC's (Engineering changes), assembly instructions, BOM's
- Driving projects/improvements
- Training associates in equipment operation and setup
- Providing technical support to associates
- Assisting in training associates on assembly drawings and instrument measurement
- Drive achieving productivity and quality goals
- Developing new and analyze existing methods and equipment and propose improvements
- Ensuring all safety procedures are understood and followed
- Designing and building fixtures for assembly parts
- Performing special projects and other duties as required for successful facility operation
- Conducting studies and proposing improvements to the overall process flow and spatial utilization based on Lean Manufacturing principles
- Creating and updating documentation for manufacturing standard of work
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Industrial or related major
- 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Must possess good written and verbal communications skills
- Eagerness to learn and accept new challenges
- Able to efficiently handle multiple tasks
- Data-driven decision making ability
- Must possess the ability to interface well with management and associates and to work in a team environment
- Experience with AutoCAD, Oracle, SAP and Baan are preferred
- Lean manufacturing experience or certifications (operation, hands on setup eating and updating documentation for manufacturing standard of work