You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
CDL-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
CDL-A flatbed truck driver jobs offer earnings up to $120K annually!
$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR DRIVERS WITH 1 YEAR OF EXPERIENCE!
CDL-A flatbed truck drivers are the heart of E.W. Wylie’s business. That’s why E.W. Wylie provides one of the best pay packages and the newest fleet in the industry. Top Drivers Earn $120k a year. Take a look at our OTR flatbed truck driver openings to learn more. We invite you to come to Wylie and experience being treated as an equal – finally!
CDL-A flatbed truck driver jobs at E.W. Wylie offer:
- Earn up to $120,000 annually!
$5,000 sign-on bonus for drivers with at least 1 year experience
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for drivers with at least 6 months of experience
- Average 2,500 - 3,000 miles per week
- Peterbilt 579 Ultracabs, fully loaded -- double bunk, diesel powered APUs, inverters and fridges in all trucks
- Sign on/stay on bonus
- 100% paid medical premium available
- Guaranteed pay for the first 3 weeks
- $1,000 orientation pay
- Earn up to an additional 4 CPM monthly safety bonus
- Out an average of 14 days
- Advancement opportunities with specialized trailers and freight
CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements:
- 6 months of recent OTR driving experience within last 3 years
- No flatbed experience required
- Off The Record Messaging
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3952229016
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.