We are improving the lives we touch. We need passionate, talented people working together who share our desire to provide the best quality care to our patients and lead the fight against the opioid epidemic. We are prepared to treat the entire disease, not just a piece of it.
Habit OPCO Brattleboro Comprehensive Treatment Center, located in Brattleboro, VT is one of 127 outpatient addiction recovery centers nationwide. Acadia Comprehensive Treatment Centers is the leading provider of medication assisted treatment in the nation, servicing over 62,000 patients per day. Our counseling team provides compassionate, high quality counseling and therapy to patients that are seeking recovery from Opioid Use Disorder. Our mission is to provide full-circle care that includes a blend of therapies and the use of safe and effective medications. Our team is the front line of our fight against the opiate epidemic.
Members of our leadership team will enjoy full benefit eligibility, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k matching, company paid group term life insurance, paid vacation and sick time and an opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industry. Acadia Healthcare is committed to offering an enviable internal culture and environment that encourages and supports both professional and personal growth that you are proud of.
Your Job as a Clinical Supervisor:
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of a clinical team in an outpatient addiction recovery environment. You will maintain standards of professional counseling practice in accordance with clinic policies and procedures. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for directing care of patients, facilitating work flows, and serves as a resource for staff and providing team leadership.
We have 8 hour, daily shifts that allow our employees to have stable schedules and enjoy quality time away from the facility. Operating hours are Monday - Friday 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
Your Responsibilities as a Clinical Supervisor:
- Provides supervision of clinical staff and ensures compliance with state and federal regulations, CARF standards, and clinic and corporate policies and procedures;
- Makes staff assignments and creates schedules; updates support staff when changes are made;
- Monitors counselor's compliance with productivity requirements and develops improvement plan when requirements are not met;
- Ensures quality patient care; conducts treatment plan reviews as needed;
- Performs chart audits and communicates results of audits to staff;
- Assess level of care for patients; conducts treatment plan review as required;
- Participate in reviews ensuring adherence to policy, best practices, and regulatory requirements;
- Assists with the recruitment, hiring and training of qualified clinical staff;
- May also be involved in crisis intervention and work as a liaison within community;
- Ensures ethical and professional conduct by clinical staff; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your Skills and Qualifications as a Clinical Supervisor:
- Master's Degree in behavioral or related field and 2 years clinical experience in a health or human service agency, one year of which working directly with behavioral health or addiction recovery population.
- Must have a VT issued LADAC and/or a VT issued LCMHC.