Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
As the Senior Communications Specialist you will use your knowledge and experience in communications, graphic design, and data visualization to interpret the needs of our clients and deliver design solutions with impressive visual impact. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Connects client requirements to business goals through creative concepts
- Leads internal projects, presentations preparation sessions and strategic discussions, capturing notes and guiding the team through in-place processes
- Fosters continuous improvement for project development
- Looks for new and productive ways to make an impact and contribute ideas
- Collaborates with designers, engineers, executives, and analyst to create strategic and visually impactful presentations
- Designs on multiples software platforms and delivers final product via PowerPoint
- Develops new presentations design concepts, graphics and layouts using creative thinking
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 2 years’ experience in related field
- Solid Microsoft experience (PowerPoint and Excel) and PC skills
- Proven graphic design experience; must be able to provide work samples
- Proven ability to deliver complex strategic communication products and manage multiple competing priorities
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Communication, or Marketing
- 4+ years’ experience in design, communication, or marketing field
- Strong organizational skills; process and detail-oriented mindset
- Strategic, conceptual thinking and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong experience in industry-leading design software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Advanced user in PowerPoint or other presentation software
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Communications Specialist
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe In Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement