To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ridgecrest, CA 93555
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Ridgecrest Regional Hospital • Ridgecrest, CA
Posted 3 days ago
The Nurse Practitioner will have a key role implementing the first school based health program in Kern County. This collaboration between the hospital and school district will provide primary care at school sites. The Nurse Practitioner will be under remote supervision of a Rural Health Clinic Pediatrician, will assign duties to and supervise a Licensed Vocational Nurse; and will follow established standards, procedures and practices, and gives specific patient care directions to nursing staff.
1. Graduate of an accredited academic Nurse Practitioner program.
2. Certification by the California Board of Registered Nursing.
3. Completed course work to apply for DEA number.
4. Healthcare Provider CPR completion card required and must be kept current.
5. FNP experience of at least one year preferred in a family practice setting.
6. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills required to interact effectively with families and district personnel.
7. Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
8. Must possess a California Drivers License and be able to drive 33 ft. mobile health unit to school sites and assist in its daily clinic set up. *CB