To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8113 West Quinault Avenue
Kennewick, WA 99336
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • Kennewick, WA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- 21 years or older
- have 3 years work experience
- Must be willing to work 15 hours a week minimum, full time hours available as well
- HCA/NAC/CNA or willing to complete home care aide training
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. We offer flexible schedules! Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.