Home Instead Senior Care is looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a Client Care Coordinator. This individual must provide the highest quality service to clients and families with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships. This position requires working independently as a part of a team to uphold the core values of Home Instead Senior Care.
- Reflect the core values of Advent Care , (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up schedule with potential clients and families who have yet to commit to service.
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care.
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions with every new client and with every new CAREGiver.
- Create and maintain client and responsible party records documenting all quality assurance meetings.
- Plan and execute a schedule that ensures each client has at minimum one quality assurance visit per quarter.
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality assurance program.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, family members, the franchise owner, colleagues and CAREGivers, and referral providers/care providers.
- Work with clients and their families on the various issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well as receiving the services needed.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participate as needed in all CAREGiver meetings.
- Conduct Family Education sessions as needed.
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary.
- Degree in Social Work, Clinical or Patient Care, or management experience preferred
- One year experience in home care, health care or senior-related industry required, an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Caring and compassionate service attitude.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by Advent Care, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines.
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry.
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work.
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community we serve.
- Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment.
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone and in person.
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as needed to meet the needs of clients.
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting.
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team.
- Must have the ability to commute daily to meet with client’s and their families.
If interested please apply with your cover letter addressed to Paula Wu.
--Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
“Home Instead Senior Care is more than just a company that provides non-medical services to help seniors remain at home. It is a company that has the opportunity to improve the quality of life for aging Americans. Our Client Care Coordinators play a leading role in ensuring that our clients get the vital help they need.” Paul Hogan, Founder of Home Instead Senior Care.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.