ActioNet is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager with an active Public Trust for our Metro Washington, DC, area location. Hybrid work available. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA, that works with the Federal Government and the Department of Defense.
As a Quality Assurance Manager, you will use your software quality assurance and testing expertise successfully applied in the business world and lead a highly-productive and positive team, ensuring consistent, high-quality delivery. In this position, you will increase productivity by removing obstacles preventing the team from achieving the program's objectives and preserving their capacity to react quickly to change.
* Provides management and leadership direction for the Software Quality Assurance program providing client and project management support, leading to high-quality client delivery.
* Develop and manage testing strategy and plans as part of a release management process
* Design and manage different types of tests, including unit, integration, performance, acceptance, regression, and deployment validation testing
* Leverage automated testing tools and integrate them into release management processes and DevOps pipelines.
* Manage resources and day-to-day processes.
* Assist in developing policies and procedures for quality assurance and testing management (e.g., testing procedures, testing scope, testing release conditions like test coverage).
* Assist in interpreting and implementing Federally mandated policies, procedures, and other directives to meet agency compliance requirements.
* Assist in providing guidance on enhancing automated systems to incorporate new policies, procedures, and directives.
* Assist in gathering and providing evidence for root cause analysis, technical debt, and defect regression analysis.
* Ten (10) or more years as a Quality Assurance Manager for software programs for the Federal Government
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology (IT), computer science, or related field or equivalent experience.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Strong problem-solving and time-management skills.
* Solid quality assurance technical background.
* PMP certification
* American Society for Quality (ASQ) certification
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
* We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
* We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
* We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of an exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience,and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Dev Ops
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Information Technology