To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chesapeake, VA 23320
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Chesapeake, VA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Customer Service Representative in Chesapeake, Virginia (VA). Summary: A Level 1 Customer Service Representative traditionally provides initial support for customer requests via telephone, email, fax, or other available means of contact to the Support Center. Quickly assesses the user's issue and provides first level support for problem resolution. Documents information specific to the resolution and escalates unresolved issues expeditiously to the appropriate area. Requires familiarity with most MS Office and other industry standard applications as well as good working knowledge of laptop and desktop functionality. Works under close supervision and typically reports to the Customer Support Supervisor. Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and requests, troubleshoot, solve problems and provide resolution to supported users within the contracted scope of support for each client
- Document all case information into the Clarify Case Resolution System
- Follow through with users whose issues are not closed on initial contact, which may include additional communication to the user, a supervisor, or other support areas within the team; i.e. Hardware Liaison, Technical Liaison, etc.
- Documentation of all case information and updates as information becomes available
- Identify and document troubleshooting techniques/steps
- Complete Weekly Personal Time Watch
- Assist in QC and/or distribution of client databases or software, as needed
- Respond to miscellaneous request and research from internal staff as directed by the Supervisor
- Requires one-year's relevant computer experience
- Working Knowledge of MS Office Products and other standard software applications
- Ability to attend job-related training
- Comprehensive understanding of laptop and desktop functionality
- Good Listening skills and the ability to empathize
- Ability to -Talk and Type- to Record Timely and Complete Information
- Communication Skills - Oral/Written
- Flexible, adaptable and be able to work in a high-pressure team environment while multi-tasking