INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center is a Magnet Recognized facility
To learn more about our Heart Hospital Unit the link below will take you directly to our INTEGRIS Heart Hospital Web Site
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to RN - 7a to 7p Cardiac Care Suites - INTEGRIS Heart Hospital at Baptist Med Ctr
*9 West Intermediate Cardiac Care Suites Essential Functions Consist of:
-Interventional Cardiology Patients
-Post Heart Cath Lab Patients
-Post Heart Attack Patients
-Acute Myocardial Infarction (MI)
-Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
RN Staff 2
Job Code: 1392(ability to fill Nurse Resident, Job Code 2323).
The Staff Registered Nurse assumes responsibility for the management and delivery of patient care utilizing the nursing process May be required to float to other units. May be required to participate in on call status. This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
The Staff Registered Nurse's management of the delivery and documentation of patient care includes, but is not limited to:
• Development of the plan of care
• Implementation of appropriate patient care interventions
• Evaluation of appropriate patient care interventions
• Supervises and coordinates other licensed and non-licensed personnel in the provision of care to patients as assigned
• Provides guidance and mentorship to non-licensed personnel and students, as appropriate
The Staff Registered Nurse reports to the appropriate manager, director, or vice president.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Constantly; activity exits up to 2/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Medium (Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): Yes
Mental Health staff must be able to assist with physical restraint of patients, utilizing the identified Behavior Management Technique System.
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals. Must follow standard precautions.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.Nurse Resident job code 2323 Qualifications:
• Must be a new graduate or eligible to graduate from an accredited RN Nursing Program with eligibility to take the RN NCLEX exam.
The maximum time allowed to stay in this role is 6 months or until passing the NCLEX exam on either the 1st or 2nd attempt. The first attempt must be within 90 days after graduation. Demotion to another entry level position will be required if the NCLEX exam is not passed within this time or after the 2nd attempt.RN Staff 2 - Job Code 1392 - Qualifications:
• Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Oklahoma or current multistate license from a Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) member state.
• Current BLS certification upon hire, or completion within 30 days of hire.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
• 1 to 2 years of related work RN experience required.
• Department specific competencies will be completed in the applicable department during the orientation process.
Current CPR required rather than BLS. Certified Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse (CHPN) preferred.
Valid driver's license in the state where employed, available and dependable transportation, ability to drive automobile,and proof of current automobile liability insurance.
• Current ACLS certification required.
• This job requires the incumbent(s) to operate a INTEGRIS-owned vehicle OR personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS-owned) and therefore must have a current Oklahoma State Driver's License as well as a driving record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier.
INTEGRIS Mental Health:
• This job prefers, if needed, the incumbents to operate a INTEGRIS-owned vehicle OR personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS-owned) and have a current Oklahoma State Drivers License as well as a driving record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier.
Emergency Department Only:
• PALS certification must be completed within 12 months of hire.
• ACLS certification completed within 6 months of hire.
Registered Nurse Certified
Nurse Licensure Compact
Basic Life Support
Certified Hospice And Palliative Nurses (Chpn)
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
National Council Licensure Examination