To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bridgeton, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Assistant
Hogan • Bridgeton, MO
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Human Resources Assistant assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The HR assistant carries out responsibilities in some or all-of the following functional areas: HRIS, benefit administration, unemployment claims, COBRA and retention.
- Essential Functions:
- Maintains and enters employee files in the HRIS system to include terminations and new hires.
- Maintains confidential personnel files and personnel actions.
- Answers employee’s questions regarding benefits.
- Enters employee benefits into ADP and Aetna systems.
- Resolves any issues regarding employee’s access to ADP, Hogan Driver App and EFS.
- Communicates with account manager’s on employee needs.
- Assists the manager with HR projects.
- Assists with benefit administration.
- Assists employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Conduct orientation presentation of benefits and Human Resource policies
- Respond and process unemployment claims.
- Support and plan retention initiatives
- Coordinate special events
- Provide customer service, in-person and by telephone
- Position Qualifications:
- Currently pursuing or completed degree in Human Resources
- 1– 2 years of Human Resource experience preferred
- Advanced PC skills with experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet experience required
- Human resource database software experience preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Self-starter with a proven ability to take initiative on time sensitive projects
- Team-oriented attitude
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to use good judgment in confidential situations
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Ability to use analytical thinking and reasoning to solve problems
- Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures