To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fall River Mills, CA 96028
- CareStaff Partners
- Phone: 844-876-5501
- Phone:: 954-900-1588
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN - Registered Nurse - Long Term Care (SNF)
CareStaff Partners • Fall River Mills, CA
Posted 1 month ago
The Assignment: Job #22445
CareStaff Partners is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a critical travel or local contract position with a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) in Fall River Mills, CA.
- Specialty: Registered Nurse - RN
- Pay: $42-44 Gross Hourly Blended Rate
- Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
- Patient Population: Adult and Geriatric (19-65+)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hours Per Week: 36
- Shift: Night and Rotating Weekends
- Contract Length: 13 Weeks
- Licensure/Certification Required: California Nursing License
- Experience Required/Preferred: 1 year of prior Post-Acute Care in a Skilled Nursing Facility required
Job Duties and Role Responsibilities:
Duties of a Registered Nurse in Long Term Care
- Record a patient’s medical history and any symptoms that they are experiencing.
- Observe the patient and records information regarding his or her behavior, health and more.
- Consulting and Collaborating with other professionals in the facility such as Physicians.
- Administer medications and treatments for their patients. They operate and monitor any medical equipment that is used as part of the patient’s care and will often carry out diagnostic tests and analyze any results to share with the medical team.
- Good communication helps the nurse educate patients on their diagnosis and course of treatment. It is also imperative for a nurse be able to clearly communicate with other staff members.
- Must portray emotional stability to ensure that he or she can properly deal with their emotions when they encounter an emergency, human suffering or another situation that brings on stress.
- Must be compassionate and empathetic.
- Organizational skills are also a necessity. Most Registered Nurses have multiple patients to oversee at any given time.
- A nurse must pay attention to the small things to ensure the proper treatments are being carried out.
The CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family!
Seamless Communication and Ongoing Support from your:
- Compliance Specialist
- Payroll Professional
- Human Resources Representative
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
Proud to Offer SAME DAY Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - Multiple Coverage Plans to choose from, because there is no one size fits all solution when it comes to your well-being
- Supplemental Options Including, but not limited to - Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident, Short Term Disability
- Industry Competitive Pay Packages
- Tax-free allowances available on travel contracts
- Round Trip Travel Pay to and from Assignment
- Guaranteed Hours on most Contracts
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Discounted CEU Access
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Competitive and Timely Referral Bonuses