What Makes a Honda, is Who makes a Honda
Honda has a clear vision for the future, and it’s a joyful one. We are looking for individuals with the skills, courage, persistence, and dreams that will help us reach our future-focused goals.
At our core is innovation. Honda is constantly innovating and developing solutions to drive our business with record success. We strive to be a company which serves as a source of “power” that supports people around the world who are trying to do things based on their own initiative and that helps people expand their own potential. To this end, Honda strives to realize “the joy and freedom of mobility” by developing new technologies and an innovative approach to achieve a “zero environmental footprint.”
We are looking for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, continuous improvement values, and a strong work ethic to join our team.
If your goals and values align with Honda’s, we want you to join our team to Bring the Future!
About this Position:
The position is to support Honda sales into the CCA region. This position is responsible for overall sales including Powersports, Power Products and Auto for all Honda products sold into this region. The sales coordinator will be in direct contact with Distributors to increase sales through improved forecasting, developing markets, understanding markets, and improving processes. This will also include coordinating with Honda Motor and global factories.
- 100% Achievement of CCA WS & RS Target
- Send, collect, & review order sales plans on a monthly basis to create tanki requests to various factories. This will include plan to increase market penetration.
- Monthly review of all Distributors Niguris and provide summary analysis report
- Monthly sensing reports
- Completion of special projects as assigned
Who we are seeking:
Required Work Experience:
- Finance knowledge including Profit and Loss statements, financial statements, ETC.
- 5+ years experience in the Powersports or Power Equipment industry
- 7+ years of sales experience preferably in Powersports or Power Equipment industry
- 3+ years of experience in plan development, tracking against results, and developing plan recovery countermeasures
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong customer relations and strategic business planning skills
- Proficient in the use of analysis, action planning and the PDCA process
Additional Position Factors:
At Honda, you will play a key role in our journey to become a company that society wants to exist now, and in the future. Your endless curiosity will drive innovation and your courageous spirit will challenge the status quo. We believe having a workforce made up of diverse thinkers and innovators makes us a better Honda. Respect for each other and respect for diversity each and every day drives our associates to contribute at the highest level and work effectively in a team environment. We make the dream of mobility a reality with our innovative and high-quality products. Together, we Bring the Future to our customers, associates, and communities. We are Honda!
What differentiates Honda and make us an employer of choice?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Industry leading Benefit Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx)
- Paid time off, including vacation, paid holidays, sick time, personal days
- 401K Plan with company match + additional contribution
- Relocation assistance
- Advancement opportunities
- Career mobility
- Education reimbursement for continued learning
- Training and Development programs
- Wellbeing program
- Community service and engagement programs
- Product programs
- Free drinks onsite
Honda is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
- Business Strategies
- Customer Relationship Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Power Point