It’s an exciting time at PAC Worldwide
We recently set out to grow twice our size in five years. In 2018, year three, we already surpassed our year five goal. Our vision is to continue that trajectory, which means PAC’s explosive growth is yours, too.
From competitive benefits, to our employee-first company values, we are committed to investing in the people we care about. We now have a formal program for team members to move up in their roles, as well as opportunities to share in PAC’s growth.
Are you an organized problem-solver? PAC Worldwide in Middletown, Ohio is seeking a Planning Manager to be a key member of the Operations team and manage our site's planning functions. The Planning Manager will gather and evaluate data to develop solutions for optimizing production through planning.
This individual will be responsible for oversite of planning documents and ERP utilization for our Middletown Planning Department with support to our other US manufacturing sites, collaborate with stakeholders affected by the planning process, identifying and evaluating cost and progress trends, and more.
This position requires:
- 8+ years of Production Planning/Inventory Management experience within Supply Chain
- Extensive knowledge of loading and shipping procedures, production schedules, plant products, and inventory control
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably in Supply Chain/Logistics Management or Business Administration
- 5+ years in a leadership/management capacity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as persistence in seeking out required information
Working at PAC: PAC Worldwide manufactures packaging materials and supplies packaging automation equipment for some of the world’s top retailers. For over 40 years, we have maintained a commitment to producing high-quality products while remaining dedicated to corporate responsibility and employee wellness. PAC promotes open communication and comprehensive employee wellness through our PACLife initiative. PACLife’s CARE, CONNECT, CREATE initiative is targeted at our most important asset, our employees. Through PACLife we seek to enhance the life, relationships and future of every PAC employee. PACLife is about connecting with our employees on a level that goes beyond simple work output so, together, we can create a company where we are all proud to belong.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision with employer contributions to premiums and healthcare spending or reimbursement
- Employer-paid disability and life insurance, with additional voluntary options
- 401K plan eligibility on day 1 of employment, with a generous match after 6 months
- Three weeks of paid time off within the first year
- Paid holidays as of day 1
- Perks and discounts for local and national retailers and organizations
- Continuous training and professional development opportunities
Material Requirements Planning
Continuous Improvement Process