virtual interview, then in-person
Position is fully in office - M-F, 8-5
Need exp with purchasing with a large quantity of products
Comfortable working with a large set
They are a distributor of pipes and pipe fittings for the oil and gas industry
- purchase materials to maintain inventory at planned levels
- follow up on purchase orders to ensure materials are on schedule
- coordinate branch stock transfers to manage branch inventory levels to ensure highest fill rate possible
- able to analyze stock reports and adjust reorder points when needed.
- maintain records and follow up files of purchases, shipments, and related matters.
- may inspect products received for quality to ensure adherence to specifications
- work with freight forwarders to determine best price and service for importing shipments.
full job spec available
- Oil And Gas
- Purchasing Process
- Pipe (Fluid Conveyance)
- Freight Forwarding