To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
0 Brookfield Meadows
Brookfield, CT 06804
- Benchmark Senior Living
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Benchmark Senior Living • Brookfield, CT
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Village at Brookfield commons is looking for fist shift and second shift Full Time skilled and compassionate CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant to join our growing team of assisted living professionals. As a CNA, your primary focus will be to provide detailed nursing care to our residents as well as a rewarding and enjoyable experience. Benchmark is a great place for our residents to live and employees to work because our staff embraces the Benchmark values of quality service and passionate associates. If you have a strong passion for helping others and take pride in what you do and are looking for a great company who shares your vision, this Certified Nursing Assistant position is the ideal opportunity for you!
Certified Nursing Assistant will be expected to display an eager willingness to assist staff in providing general care and support for our residents as needed.
Other responsibilities for the CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant will include:
* Interacting with residents and families on a daily basis
* Utilizing customer service skills to ensure that residents have an exceptional stay
* Handling advanced directives and end-of-life care
* Following the Resident Care Standards and Practices to ensure proper procedures are followed
* Assisting with their meals, transferring them using appropriate assistive devices, bathing, toileting, dressing and grooming
* Valid CT CNA license required
* Ability to lift 50lbs individually
* Prior experience in a skilled nursing or assisted living community is preferred
* Demonstrates proficiency at reading and understanding a Resident Care Service Plan or assignment (e.g., ADLs and introductory visits)
* Understands advanced directives and end-of-life care
* Understands the nursing function in assisted living
* Understands quality of care objectives
* Understands quality of life objectives
* Previous experience working with people with dementia is desired
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today! While many Certified Nursing Assistants that we interview have the clinical skills needed to perform well as a CNA, we are especially looking for compassionate, motivated and enthusiastic individuals who have heart and use it to provide exceptional care and service to our residents. We believe in our Certified Nursing Assistants having alacrity and displaying an eager willingness to help make our resident's days better. We welcome recent nursing graduates who are looking for clinical experience, but hire from all backgrounds and walks of life.