Envision Healthcare is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Sr. Revenue QA Analyst. Responsibilities
The Enterprise Revenue Quality Assurance team (QA) is tasked with enhancing the effectiveness of net patient revenue realization and minimizing revenue leakage across all services lines as well as ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures. The Revenue QA Senior Analyst is responsible for aggregating, analyzing and publishing revenue data as it relates to all lines of business to monitor and identify trends that could be used for auditing purposes as well as assist in special projects as assigned.
- Develop and update reports, dashboards, KPI measures and other tracking tools to monitor key RCM processes and support Revenue QA Audits and Internal Audits, including automation of audit populations and samples as appropriate
- Prepare and analyze the following:
- The volume of accounts held in workflows to measure productivity/impact of delays in billing
- Patterns causing delays in claims processing and payment
- Edits that are sourced to problems in the master database
- Edits to identify specific payor requirements and implement changes for continual improvement and to eliminate manual interventions
- Denials by medical necessity, level of care and provider
- Write-offs by reason codes
- Other analytics as directed
- Utilize EVPS Data Warehouse tools to analyze RCM data and establish trends
- Provide thorough documentation of source data and processes for reporting
- Troubleshoot program logic in a well-organized and systematic manner
- Proactively analyze data to identify opportunities for improvement / best practice
- Manage/perform project based reviews as directed
- Monitor, stay abreast of and understand industry trends as they relate to Revenue Cycle Management
- Maintain confidentiality of all Protected Healthcare Information as defined by HIPAA
- Responsible for adhering to Information Security Policies and ensuring Envision is as secure as possible
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year College or University required, concentration in Finance, Economics or Statistics preferred, and 3 or more years of related experience
- Strong understanding of end-to-end revenue cycle management processes, compliance and related technologies
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented with the ability to demonstrate command of details and to articulate those details at a higher level
- MS Office Suite with particular emphasis on:
- Excel (Advanced knowledge required – logic functions, lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Reporting Tools & Dashboards (Tableau, Visiquate, etc.)
- GE Centricity/Zotec or Revenue Cycle Application (preferred)
- Possess high energy, sense of urgency, decisiveness, strong work ethic, and ability to work well under pressure
- Achievement oriented with a positive, results-oriented style
- Able to travel up to 5 – 10% of the time
- Able to effectively track, prioritize, and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Actively promotes a knowledge-sharing environment with team members
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Professional of unquestionable integrity and maturity
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Attention To Detail