To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Billerica, MA 01821
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Billerica, MA
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Sr. Accountant in Billerica, Massachusetts (MA). Responsibilities:
- Lead the monthly close process to ensure an accurate and timely close
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement reconciliations that range in complexity
- Review and document complex sales contracts to ensure revenue recognition compliance with GAAP
- Responsible for the analysis of monthly product line financial statements with a focus on gross margin accuracy and overhead expense trends
- Participate in all financial and internal control compliance audits to ensure a strong SOX-compliant control environment
- Drive continuous improvement in processes and controls with a focus on efficiency and effectiveness, leveraging key systems
- Support Controller with special projects
- Uphold the company's core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company's Code of Ethics and Conduct
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years comparable experience
- Strong accounting background including thorough knowledge of revenue recognition principles, manufacturing/standard costing and project accounting
- Ability to multi task and perform against challenging deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Outstanding reconciliation and analytical skills
- Strong Excel user with a high level of proficiency in other MS Office products required