To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software Engineer - Mid Level
DEKA Research & Development Corp. • Manchester, NH
Posted 4 days ago
DEKA employs a team of professionals, whose engineering, design, manufacturing and quality expertise make DEKA a hot spot for creating innovative solutions and advanced technologies. Located about an hour from Boston, the beach, and the mountains, DEKA is one of the leading research and development companies in the country and is the birthplace of some of the most innovative and life-changing products of our time.
We are looking for Software Engineers who bring fresh ideas to the company and have a drive to write clean, well designed and maintainable code. As a Software Engineer you will work on a specific project critical to making people’s lives better with opportunities to switch teams and projects as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new problems as we push medical technology forward.
- Design, develop, test, maintain and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Adhere to FDA design practices for medical software
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years software development experience with C/C++
- Experience using shared memory, spawning processes and signals
- Experience with multi-threaded designs
- Experience with database design and programming
- Must be a detail oriented individual
- Must be able to work in a group environment
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Experience with Python, XML files, SWIG and Makefiles preferred
- Experience in developing medical software preferred
- Experience generating requirements and formal tracking of requirements preferred
- Experience developing for a Linux based environment preferred
Offsite/remote work not available, must work at DEKA