You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Well established Electronic Manufacturer in north Orange County is seeking for SMT Machine Operators. If you are looking for a stable company, excellent benefits and clean environment, this is the opportunity for you!
Position: SMT MACHINE OPERATOR
Shift: 6am - 2:30 pm
Location: Anaheim, CA
Responsibilities include the set-up and operation of SMT equipment.
- 2 years experience running a full SMT Line.
- Knowledge running Fuji equipment and AOI machines a plus
- Experience operating a full SMT Line containing: Screen Printer, Chip Shooter Machine, QP Flexible Machine , Clue Dispenser Machine and Reflow Oven.
- Ability to set up all types of feeders based on SMT set up sheet.
- Able to perform Solder, Touch-up and Rework on SMT components.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
About Kimco Staffing Services
Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while "Changing lives, One Job at a Time". We have won Best of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry platforms.
- Attention To Detail
- Computer Literacy
- Printing And Screen Printing
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 641b98d284be5e07ed6905f5
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.