Financial Analyst needed for Virginia Beach company.
This position includes preparation and review of all budget and forecast processes. Prepares analysis of current or proposed operations and provides timely and concise recommendations to improve results and performance.
Detailed responsibilities include:
- Prepares and reviews the annual forecast/budgeting process from initiation to Board approval for their area of responsibility.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent information; secures salary information.
- Build and maintain budget and forecast templates for use by managers.
- Create ad hoc templates, reports, and analysis for use by managers to evaluate their businesses, including industry benchmarking.
- Ability to sort/mine large sets of data from multiple data sources (General ledger, CRM, Excel) to identify trends/variances.
- Prepares monthly reports.
- Collects/organizes financial application information and inputs into financial model.
- Reviews vendor contracts.
- Reviews and updates regulatory and government annual reports/surveys/census.
- Possess strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Work with Accounting department to ensure accurate preparation of monthly financial statements (facilitate A/P, analyze GL account activity, prepare, or review other supporting documentation).
Must have general accounting knowledge (preferably several college-level courses) and skill with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and QuickBooks.
The ideal candidate will have 3 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or business management; strong project orientation, forecasting, budgeting, and analytical skills; strong knowledge of Excel; excellent communication and organizational skills.
TO APPLY: Create an account on our website: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Financial Analyst, O189 then call for a phone interview at:
757-961-8368 (M-F, 9am-4pm) and email your resume to: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Financial Analyst, O189
PAY: $20-25/hour based on experience
SHIFT: Permanent, Full Time Mon- Fri, 8am to 5pm
Work Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Retirement plan; Paid time off
- Business Management