To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mgr Branch Operations
CSC ServiceWorks • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MANAGER BRANCH OPERATIONS OVERVIEW:
CSC Manager Branch Operations can have it all. Be a leader and make it home for life’s moments that matter. You’ll manage a team and execute the general operating objectives set by the Executive Vice President of Operations. You will lead by directing the branch staff in the areas of service, administration of business, warehouse and delivery, installations, and reporting of financial information. This individual would have full local P&L performance responsibility ensuring that the Branch is maximizing operating efficiencies while supporting local sales initiatives. It’s a dynamic role where you’ll find the challenge of managing a successful team rewarding at a company that supports your success in your career and life.
As a CSC Manager Branch Operations, you’ll be an important part of what works.
Working with your teams you will lead the Branch and your days may include:
- Managing the daily activities of the administrative, service, collection, warehouse and delivery staff
- Managing the execution of standard operating procedures and company policies for all departments
- Creating annual goals and budgets in order to achieve the financial goals of the branch; monitoring and reporting on the progress throughout the year
- Managing the security of regional assets including facilities, cash and currency, inventory, vehicles, and machines on location
- Maintaining and strengthening the relationships with Client Base
- Following through on our customer commitments by managing team schedules for on-time service and responding expeditiously and compassionately to customer complaints.
- Building and retaining a team of Best in Class talent, managing and training on CSC processes, procedures, and client-focused service culture, and goal-setting for the team and individuals.
- Training your team to keep safety top of mind so we can stay injury free and compliant with government regulations and company safety policies.
- Supporting growth and development within your team through mentorship, training, and exposure to other services and business functions.
- How we do things at CSC is just as important as what we do. Our values empower every team member to provide the highest level of service to our customers and live their full potential. Our core values are a part of what differentiates us as Best in Class.
- Safety Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Integrity, Trust, & Respect
- Drives Engagement
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Follows Through on Commitments
In this role, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration; and 7-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience managing a multi-million-dollar operation and related P&L; ideally involving service, cash, collections and capital equipment. Experience with route business a plus
- Significant experience in a related field, such as those involving servicing equipment, field operations and vehicles, parts inventories, etc.
- Exemplary communication skills (verbal, written and client facing presentation)
- Full PC literacy
The CSC ServiceWorks Story
At CSC, we’re in the business of making things work, for our team members, our clients, and our consumers. We’re the leading provider of commercial laundry services and air-vending solutions throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe. Our Best in Class team of 3,000 dedicated professionals benefit from work that’s steady (but never boring), time to enjoy what matters, appreciation and rewards in return for hard work and accountability, and support in growing a fulfilling career. Our work takes us to apartment, condominium, education, hotel and hospitality, and convenience and gas environments around the world. CSC is built on a company legacy that goes back to 1927, and today, we make life easier for over 40 million residents and consumers, property managers, and owners every day.