Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$40000.00 to $50000.00 yearly
Accounts Payable Clerk
Robert Half Salaried Professional Service is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to become an essential part of our company's rapidly growing team. Your responsibilities as the Accounts Payable Clerk will include matching, batching, and coding invoices, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L, and processing checks. Within this dynamic department, you will have an opportunity for career growth and advancement. This is your chance to be a part of a growing company and to get your accounting career moving in the right direction.
For immediate consideration for this position, please reach out to Esha Howe at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
ext: 48134 or [ Email removed ] - ||.
- Accurately execute daily processes and controls in a timely manner while ensuring company policies are followed
- Produce full-cycle A/P
- Open, sort, and deliver department mail on a daily basis
- Handle the administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department
- Provide support to internal business partners
- Sort, log, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
- Provide internal and external audit assistance as required
- Carry out additional projects as required
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Microsoft Excel experience
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.