Senior Quality and Reliability Engineer
Successful candidate will work as part of an integrated product team as a lead Reliability Engineer under the direction of a Program Manager or other management individuals. Serve as an administrator of companies reliability software such as ReliaSoft XFRACAS and Lambda Predict and other internally developed reporting tools. Drives improvement initiatives in the areas of design and product reliability and quality. Provide reliability analysis and design support during the conceptual design, detailed design, integration, and test phases of a product development program. Prepare and present analysis summary material during internal and external design reviews. Prepare design and process failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA) to identify failure risks and support proposed changes in design. Support multiple programs/products simultaneously. Lead failure review and corrective action activities with customers and suppliers. Evaluate production screening methodologies to ensure that they are consistent with customer requirements. Support supplier assessments and recommendations for improvement. Proactively recommends improvements to company policies and procedures which will improve internal and external quality performance. Apply knowledge of AS9100 & FAA (Part 145 & Part 121) compliance through driving root cause corrective actions, manufacturing process audits, document and procedure review, updates, and training. Works with Director of QA to identify and recommend improvements to the Quality organization, as well to achieve customer satisfaction scorecard rating targets and internal metric goals.
- BS or MS in Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
- 5+ years of experience in the field of Reliability Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in quality assurance as well as familiarity with ISO 9001 and AS9100, Aerospace Standards for Quality Management Systems
- Experienced using ReliaSoft reliability software tools
- Experience with failure review and data analysis
- Experience with statistical tools and analysis
- Electronic and electromechanical products experience
- Knowledge of and experience with various inspection equipment such as calipers, micrometers, CMMs, etc.
- Knowledge of and experience with various standards such as FOD prevention NAS-412 or AS9146, ANSI/ESD S20.20, measurement system analysis (MSA) and hazardous materials
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Quality and Reliability Engineer
Quality Management Systems
Federal Aviation Administration
Corrective And Preventive Actions
Aerospace Basic Quality System Standards
Failure Mode Effects Analysis