The Project Manager role is critical to the successful implementation of transitioning services and transforming our business. The role will be responsible for leading and delivering projects to a high standard using standard project management processes, methodology, and best practices.
Impact on Business (i.e. business contribution; nature and scope of responsibility; risk and financial management; strategic vs. tactical vs. delivery orientation.
• Manage one or more medium to large transition and/or transformation projects through full lifecycle and ensure a successful outcome.
• Lead and facilitate teams across multiple phases of the projects.
• Ensure the overall success of the projects to include initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, implementation and closure of the projects.
• Create and maintain a comprehensive project plan to break down work, track and manage tasks, dependencies and project schedule.
• Manage the project budget to ensure that the approved scope is delivered within the approved budget.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Innovation and Change (i.e. improvements to procedures, services, or products, as well as the development of new ideas, methods, techniques, services, and products)
• Leverage standard processes, methodology and best practices to achieve project objectives.
Communication/Interactions: Internal & External Customers / Suppliers as well as Third Parties (i.e. include level or job title of customer relationship and the nature of the customer relationship management and service delivery as well as the type of interaction; adapt/exchange of information, influence, or negotiate)
• Establish and maintain working partnership business sponsors, vendors as well as other key internal and external stakeholders to ensure all aspects of the projects are coordinated and aligned.
• Provide weekly project updates to business sponsor, Program Manager, COE Leader, and other stakeholders to include a high-level overview of project progress, risks, issues, and budget.
• Collaborate and coordinate with all stakeholders to track execution and performance to ensure short and long-term milestones and goals are achieved.