To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kennesaw, GA 30144
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Kennesaw, GA
Posted 27 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking an Administrative Assistant in Kennesaw, Georgia (GA). Essential Duties:
- Prepares reports requested by the Department Manager, where information may be obtained from a variety of sources
- Type letters and memoranda with supervisor's guidance
- Proofreads documents for grammar edits, obtains necessary signatures and routes appropriately
- Works on service contracts in commercial divisions when assigned
- Prepares contracts in MS Word format and enters information into tariff/rate system for subsequent retrieval from pricing personnel
- Produces photocopies and operates fax machine as required by supervisor and follows up with contacting party to assure receipt of such
- Receives and opens correspondence for the Department Manager
- Answers all incoming telephone calls for The Department Manager and directs them as necessary
- Delivers messages as necessary
- Receives and screens all office visitors for department manager
- Arranges meetings and conferences for department manager as instructed
- Updates departmental filing system as needed
- Prepares and submits purchase requests for supplies needed by the department. Follows up to assure that supplies ordered are received in a timely manner
- Calls Purchasing Assistant when service calls are needed for office machines and building problems that need repair
- Follows up in assuring issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Prepares courier packages and airway bills when packages and documents need to be delivered
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED / equivalent is required
- Intermediate communications skills in English and Spanish, verbal and written
- Thorough knowledge of business English and Spanish, including proper spelling and punctuation
- Intermediate computer skills in programs such as MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in Power Point systems are a plus
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Thorough knowledge of offices practices, procedures and proper usage of office equipment
- Skill in composition and preparation of correspondence, reports, minutes and other written materials with accuracy and reasonable speed
- Must be able to prioritize
- Ability to Handle multiple phone lines
- Ability to meet and deal effectively with the customers, executives and the general public
- Ability to perform and prioritize a variety of administrative assignments with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate (read and write) effectively in a business environment
- Ability to follow procedures and instructions
- College degree
- One (1) year minimum experience working as an Administrative Assistant in a fast-paced office environment
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and/or basic accounting