As one of Premium’s astute Retail Sales Representatives, you’ll play an integral role in driving sales for one of the biggest chocolate brands on the market. By increasing the retail presence of the client’s consumer products, you’ll deliver beyond what’s expected for the client.
What’s in it for you?
* Receive consistent dedicated hours each week.
* You’ll be fully trained and certified by true retail experts.
* Joining a "sweet" company invested in you with opportunities for career advancement.
* Join a culture built on family values.
What will you do?
* Grow the client’s retail presence through the sale and ordering of the client’s product lines, displays and fixtures.
* Sell opportunities for new distribution across a defined geographic territory.
* Own pre-selling, ordering and delivery cycle for your assigned territory.
* Establish and leveraging strong store relationships to achieve key selling objectives.
* Build and assemble displays and fixtures.
* Organize, rotate and merchandise stock product displays and fixtures within the store to ensure on-shelf availability.
* Identify and sell in seasonal programs where applicable.
* Follow a defined territory schedule to maintain presence.
* Develop productive working relationships with store employees and customers.
* Increase stores’ brand awareness and product knowledge of client product lines and programs.
* Demonstrate success through detailed reporting and data collection.
How will you succeed?
* Leveraging your competitive drive and your love of building relationships.
* Working autonomously while staying motivated to deliver results.
* Maintaining availability and responsiveness to internal and external partners.
* Being flexible to work during peak seasonal times.
* Showing your strength while building displays - must be able to climb, reach, bend, rotate, stoop and lift up to 50 lbs.
What experience should you have?
* High school diploma / GED required.
* Previous CPG or food experience strongly desired (1+ years).
* Prior experience calling upon retail stores in a CPG role.
* Prior sales and / or merchandising experience.
So, are you Premium’s next Retail Sales Representative?