Windstream provides data networking, core transport, security, unified communications and managed services to mid-market, enterprise and wholesale customers across the U.S. The company also offers broadband entertainment and security services for consumers and small and medium sized businesses primarily in rural areas in 18 states. Windstream services are delivered over multiple network platforms including a nationwide IP network, our proprietary cloud core architecture and on a local and long-haul fiber network spanning approximately 150,000 miles.
To accomplish these technological advances, Windstream employs over 11,000 exceptional employees located across 49 states. Windstream supports the work/life balance of employees by facilitating remote working arrangements for much of its workforce and maintains several large work locations in various cities including Little Rock, AR, Charlotte, NC, Greenville, SC, Rochester, NY, Hiawatha, IA, and Twinsburg, OH.
About the Role:
As part of our outside sales team, you will represent a portfolio of technology-based products and services. You will work with customers to understand their needs and find technology-bases solutions. You will work strategically to drive sales and meet sales objectives within your assigned territories.
What You’ll Do:
- Utilize engaging communication skills to build rapport with prospective business customers.
- Develop an expert level understanding of the Kinetic portfolio of products and services.
- Intently listen to the needs of customers and provide solutions.
- Prospect and generate new business within your assigned market to meet sales objectives.
Do you have?
- High energy and self-motivation to achieve success in an autonomous work environment.
- Proven ability to thrive in a reward for performance driven environment.
- Excellent organization, time management and presentation skills.
- College degree or equivalent and 4-6 years professional experience or 8 years professional level equivalent related experience; or a combination of both.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- Identify Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Matching 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account options
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance Plans
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun & competitive work environment
College degree or equivalent and 4-6 years professional experience or 8 years professional level equivalent related experience; or a combination of education and related professional level experience required.Job Category:
US-Nebraska-Lincoln\ |US|Nebraska|Beatrice\ |US|Nebraska|Kearney\ |US|Nebraska|HastingsEEO Statement:
Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status, current military status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, citizenship status, or any other status protected by law, and to give full consideration to qualified disabled individuals and protected veterans. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.: false