Please contact Manpower directly at 936-559-1220
Maintenance Tech's are responsible for the day to day maintenance of the production equipment as well as on-going projects. Maintenance Tech will help facilitate the food safety program with project work and renovations that adhere to FSM and HACCP food safety program.
* Troubleshoot and repair equipment and machinery.
* Perform PM as requested or scheduled.
* Works closely with all supervisory personnel.
* Knows and follows all food safety guidelines.
* Able to operate equipment - be familiar.
* Complete required paperwork.
* Able to lift heavy objects repetitively - up to 100 pounds.
* Climb ladders and work in high places safely.
* Know Lockout/Tagout guidelines and TFP safety program.
* Work with outside contractors when necessary.
* Any other duties as assigned.
* Be trained and fully qualified in the FSM and HACCP food safety program.
To act within limits of technician's knowledge and understanding of the process and repairs required. Under most situations an absence will be covered by overtime with a qualified maintenance tech that has complete knowledge of all food safety rules and has been trained in the FSM and HACCP food safety program. If a shift employees more than 1 tech then usually no coverage is necessary. If needed, Plant Management can be consulted if issues are beyond technician's area of knowledge or expertise.
* Ability to lift, climb, stoop, bend, repetitively.
* Good hand-eye coordination.
* Good vision, hearing.
* Must have adequate math skills.
* Ability to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues.
* Be fully trained and have good working knowledge with the FSM and HACCP.
Employees in this position must be able to perform under following conditions:
* Dusty conditions.
* Temperature extremes caused by the climate ranges.
* Noisy conditions.
* Stressful situations.
Hazard Analysis And Critical Control Points
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: USA_477738
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.