To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ridgefield Park, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
WOONGJIN, INC. • Ridgefield Park, NJ
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
WOONGJIN, Inc. is looking for a talented Front-End Developer for a conglomerate known worldwide for their electronics and IT services. The right candidate will understand the importance of creating responsive grid systems along with using clean code that will make websites function properly no matter what platform they are being viewed on. The candidate will also be responsible for creative design such as banner creation and e-mail marketing template creation. Note: This is a W2 Contract Opportunity. NO C2C
WOONGJIN, Inc. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Take ownership of the front-end development and HTML/CSS development for the corporate website
- Play a vital Web Applications Development role where he/she will take the designs (PSDs) created by UI designers and converting them to be functional HTML/CSS/JS to be used by the backend Java developers
Design user interfaces with a modern and clean aesthetic which focus on delivering intuitive & enjoyable user experiences
Create wireframes to illustrate high-level solutions to an application and feature requests
- 5+ years of front-end design/development for the web
- Use Responsive Web Design (RWD) techniques in web development: review mocks, bring them to life on desktop and connected devices
- Experience building multi-platform web sites using Responsive Web Design/ RWD (media queries, progressive enhancement, feature detection and etc.)
- BS/BA or higher in Computer Science, Graphic Design, Interactive Design and/or equivalent experience is required
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager a major plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.