To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wichita, KS 67226
- Phone: 7707293588
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hotel Account Manager
FLEETCOR • Wichita, KS
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Hotel Manager is responsible for performing daily activities assigned within a Customer Focus Group (CFG). The purpose of the CFG is to establish rapport, build relationships with CLC hotels and to be an excellent problem solver. Educate and train hotels on billing, acceptance of CLC travelers, offer Hotel Services, how to process stays through the CLC web portal and identify hotels that are not accepting CLC Lodging guests per their contractual terms.
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you've been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Manage hotel relationships within the network
- Research hotels to add to the network
- Grow/maintain the number of opted-in hotels
- Identify hotels in the network no longer accepting CLC Lodging clients
- Complete CLC Lodging training process for the hotel's staff
- Conduct hotel follow up training as needed.
- Resolve Customer/CLC disputes and handle accordingly.
- Assist hotel with billing concerns to help prevent possible future non acceptance.
- Contact lodging/housing providers to resolve billing issues - speed of billing, charge detail and resolving discrepancies.
- Ensure hotels used by CLC are using/enforcing approved billing methods
- Transition hotels to credit card/bank draft option of payment when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Customer Focus Group Director and/or Vice President of CLC Hotel Network for CLC Lodging
- 1+ year in a business, sales or customer service environment required
- Must have Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- The need to be focused, detail-oriented, self-motivated
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment