Under direct supervision, the RM Support Subrogation Representative will provide operational support to the Subrogation Department and its clients and on behalf of consumers. Representatives will be responsible for processing information according to laws, regulations, and client guidelines resulting in appropriate actions on behalf of consumers and accurate information being provided to clients and other departments.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: 80% of work time
* Process inbound correspondence by scanning, indexing, and taking appropriate action
* Data entry of new file placements
* Processing new or updated claims, releases, or notices
* Provide transcription services for specified clients
* Perform mailroom functions
* Document accounts appropriately
* All functions require knowledge and understanding of Afni and client guidelines, good decision making, and good judgment.
* Contact insurance companies to confirm coverage and set up new claims. (Subro)
* Understand and utilize all Afni and client software and computer equipment to accurately and efficiently track and record all activity related to customer/client functions. Software includes, but is not limited to, Microsoft Office, Intelec, SCP, Filenet, NuVue, and division-specific applications. 10% of work time
* Respond to internal collector or coach requests. 10% of work time
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned.
Operations Support Systems