To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
273 York Street
York, ME 03909
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • York, ME
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Home Instead Senior Care, Southern Maine's most trusted and preferred source of non-medical companionship and home care to older adults, is growing, and we're looking for a SCHEDULING COORDINATOR to join our Kennebunk office. Our CAREGiversSM and office staff work hard and are dedicated to improving the lives of seniors. We find this work enormously gratifying, with opportunities daily to enhance the quality of life for an older adult and ease the burden of family members.
The Scheduling Coordinator will join a team of coordinators, all of whom are integral parts of the Staffing department. Scheduling coordinators' primary responsibilities focus on interacting with CAREGivers, Clients and families, scheduling all shift assignments in accordance with company standards and protocols. The Scheduling Coordinator is often a primary contact for CAREGivers, clients and staff; consequently, successful candidates will demonstrate a high level of communication skills and customer service orientation. The work environment is fast-paced; successful scheduling coordinators take pride in effectively managing multiple priorities and are deadline-driven.
The Scheduling Coordinator is a full-time position, with the expectation of some on-call responsibilities on scheduled weeknights and occasional weekends.
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, including excellent telephone skills, demonstrating professionalism, enthusiasm, competence, and friendliness;
* Excellent detail orientation, with attention to accuracy, completeness, timeliness; exceptional recall and memory;
* Excellent multi-tasking, organizational skills, and time management skills;
* Excellent problem solving capabilities; common sense; persuasiveness; diplomacy;
* Excellent proficiency and comfort with software and technology, specifically with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel and website navigation.
* Excellent common sense: the ability to intuitively understand the relationship between tactical actions and strategic importance;
* Excellent communication skills: the ability to use verbal, written, listening and retention skills to accomplish tasks and instruct others;
* Excellent problem solving skills: to effectively combine great communication skills with analysis, curiosity, creativity, and intuition;
* A strong customer service orientation, driven by an ability to empathize with our clients, their families, and our CAREGiver employees; a willingness to 'do whatever it takes';
* Strong work ethic, combined with a desire to seek and accept responsibility, work independently and take initiative;
* Ability to work effectively in a team and seek and accept direction from management;
* Excellent attention to detail, thorough, and effective follow-through;
* A strong and confident character, demonstrating integrity through leadership and actions; a positive, energetic, 'can do' spirit;
* An intuitive understanding of technology and ability to learn new software applications quickly;
* Community service orientation: a desire to volunteer at community functions that advance the health and well-being of our clients, their families, and CAREGivers.
If you think you'd like to join our team, please send your resume and include a cover letter. Your cover letter will be the opportunity to tell us more about your qualifications and your interest in the position and our company. Please e-mail the letter, including salary requirements, and attach a resume, attention Howard L. Schultz, President/Owner, and Ann Vigeant, General Manager, email@example.com
No telephone calls please. We will send you an email confirming receipt of your application.
Key words: home care, elder care, senior care, homecare, eldercare, seniors, caregiving, scheduling, customer service, staffing coordinator, service coordinator
Includes Vacation Time, Healthcare Stipend, Company-Matched 401(k) Plan, and Employee Assistance Program.
Minimum: Post High School education preferred
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.