To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Communicare Health Services • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 2 months ago
GL Accountant - Health Care Industry
Due to continued growth, CommuniCare Health Services is currently recruiting for an Accountant to work out of our Cincinnati, OH corporate office.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures timely month end close processing and financial statement review and distribution.
- Reviews bi-weekly labor reports, analyzes variances, and distributes to management.
- Performs monthly bank account reconciliations and various balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Prepares balance sheet account reconciliations and work papers for quarterly balance sheet reviews by accounting management.
- Other accounting projects and functions as assigned.
The ideal candidate for the Accountant position will hold a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and will have 3 - 5 years of accounting experience. This position requires excellent Excel skills, with Sage 100 experience a plus. We are looking for someone with superior organizational skills, strong task management skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks. The job also requires the ability to communicate and interact well with both internal and external customers, the ability to work in a team-oriented environment, a positive attitude, a high degree of ethics and personal integrity, as well as confidentiality.
CommuniCare employees enjoy competitive salaries and an outstanding benefits package in a supportive, team atmosphere. If you are an experienced accountant, apply now for an opportunity to join the World Class team at CommuniCare.
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting
- 3 - 5 yrs of accounting experience
- Excellent Excel skills required
- Sage 100 experience a plus
- Superior organizational skills, strong task management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Positive attitude with high degree of ethics and personal integrity, as well as confidentiality