Kelly Services is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for one of the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firms located in New York, NY
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: New York, NY 10005
Type: Temp- Strictly contract for a leave of absence at this time. Might be extended based on performance and budget
Length: June 2019 - August 2019
Schedule: 8am - 5pm, Mon - Fri
Pay Rate: $35 - $37 per hour
- Working under minimal supervision, conducts and documents simple to moderate standard financial analysis and ad hoc finance projects.
- Aids organization with financial functions, such as assessing, auditing, planning, budgeting, taxes, consolidation, cost control, and project control.
- Evaluates and analyzes a variety of financial results and indicators such as capital expenditures, depreciation, proposals, investment opportunities, rate of return, profit plans, operating records, financial statements, etc.
- Recommends actions that may be taken to improve financial results.
- Analyzes records of present and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred to project future revenues and expenses.
- Assists in preparation of special studies, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Retrieves and organizes data into required reporting formats to provide a basis for comparison and evaluation.
- Prepares reports analyzing specific aspects of department structures, functions and operational procedures and recommends ways to improve efficiency and/or effectiveness.
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to co-workers.
- May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting own project deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree BA/BS from a four-year college or university in a business related field. Some prior related work experience preferred but not required. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information to supervisors and finance management. Requires knowledge of basic financial terms, concepts and accounting principles. Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret financial information and the ability to accurately explain/report activity in verbal and written communications. Requires intermediate analytical skills. Computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Email blocked - click to apply), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Use Statistical Method