To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI 02903
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IGT • Providence, RI
Posted 16 days ago
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
We are seeking a tax accounting professional to join our Corporate Tax department!. The individual selected for this position will be responsible for various tax projects relating to tax accounting and SOX compliance.
- Assist with the preparation of the global and domestic interim and year-end tax provision.
- Gather data and prepare schedules for financial statement auditors
- Prepare tax account reconciliations on a quarterly and annual basis
- Involvement in tax projects requiring the exportation and manipulation of large amounts of data from SAP
- Build and develop quality relationships with internal customers and external advisors
- Assist with SOX 404 internal control tax procedures and ensure all processes are properly documents and tested
- Assist with other projects as necessary
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance with Tax emphasis preferred; CPA certification preferred. Advanced degree a plus.
- 4+ years relevant tax experience in a Big 4, Regional CPA, corporate tax department (or combination) required.
- Must possess a solid understanding of accounting theory, tax and accounting practices combined with a strong work ethic.
- Solid PC skills including Microsoft Windows and Excel required. SAP experience a plus.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, yet comfortable interacting with others in a team-oriented environment.
- Must possess the ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously and employ innovative ideas.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills – able to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel and external contacts.
- Experience with analyzing financial information including balance sheets and income statements.
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, free identity theft insurance, free hot and cold beverages, and access to on-site gym facilities (Providence Headquarters and West Greenwich).
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.