- Responsible for managing candidates throughout the full recruiting life cycle, including but not limited to: sourcing, screening, interviewing, referrals, counseling, negotiating, offering, and marketing the firm’s attributes
- Create and execute a recruitment plan for various roles from entry to executive level
- Develop relationships with colleges and universities, veteran associations, and additional key recruiting contacts.
- Provide monthly recruiting metrics for internal and external client reporting
- Work with the HR Business Partner(s) and/or business unit hiring managers to clarify job specifications and recruitments to fill current and future hiring needs and modify job descriptions as appropriate
- Utilize internet, employee referrals and networking to identify and contact qualified applicants for positions
- Develop new sources to identify and proactively build a warm bench of talent, conduct initial call to potential candidate
- Work with Director of Resourcing to create best practices for recruiting and participate in special firm wide recruiting initiatives
- Create key measures of success and provide regular reporting and analysis of recruiting effort
- Support Affirmative Action/Diversity initiatives
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Human Resources, Business, or Marketing
- Minimum 3 years of recruitment experience
- Search firm experience, a plus
- Experience working in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with Workday a plus
- Experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to establish relationships with all levels of an organization
- Familiar with project management, construction, architecture, and engineering talent populations preferred.
- Team player who can also work independently and multitask
- Proven track record of results
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Communication With Candidates
Areas Of Recruitment