To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ewing Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Government Default Servicing Quality Assurance Analyst
Cenlar FSB • Ewing Township, NJ
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Government Default Servicing Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Perform a forensic review of the servicing file from date of default to final claim payment.
- Review all servicing notes, monthly servicing reporting, timelines, supporting document, and claims detail to ensure all government requirements were met.
- Perform a Root Cause Analysis of the servicing files.
- Work closely with managers in order to ensure department is adhering to all government guidelines.
- Work in conjunction with other departmental managers and operations supervisors.
- Perform ongoing monitoring of key indicators to detect and research unexplained variances which may be indicative of quality control issues.
- Interpret regulatory requirements and investor guidelines to identify opportunities, and manage a tracking and reporting mechanism to periodically communicate results.
- Support the department manager in maintaining a repository of business and process guidelines and trends to be used as a reference tool.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures on all federal and state laws, investor/guarantor requirements and business policies and procedures.
- Provide quality monitoring reports.
- Develop best practices to resolve deficiencies and meet regulatory compliance.
- Stay aware of policy and regulatory changes to maintain subject matter expertise.
- Remain cognizant of relevant quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Identify contractual versus non-contractual loss; type of loss; and reconciliation of submitted claim to actual claim funds received.
- Assist in the preparation of files for the annual Housing and Urban Development audit.
- Create reporting strategies to support Default Management; track department activity for government portfolio and provide daily/monthly reporting to management and clients.
- Work with Risk Management department in providing all required data for analysis.
- Develop and maintain quality procedures and measures for the government portfolio to ensure appropriate documentation is in place.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4 - 5 years related default servicing experience within mortgage banking, quality assurance/control, auditing or other relevant experience
- Knowledge of sound risk management practices for mortgage servicing functions and demonstrated understanding of risk management and internal control principles
- Experience reviewing processes, reports, or documents with a strong attention to detail
- Experience interpreting rules and guidelines for appropriate decision-making
- Excellent problem resolution and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of FHA/VA default servicing guidelines preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work under timelines without direct supervision
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.